Introduction of Depression
Depression is a Mental illness of low mood and dislike of the activity. Anyone travel this situation with sadness and unhappiness at this point, and it is a chronic disease such as asthma, arthritis, hepatitis, heart disease, blood sugar, respiratory illness, Thyroid problem, obesity or diabetes is often Depression if you are depressed, nervous, fearful, stressed, hopeless, worried, or suicidal thoughts come. It is common in the United States. But these conditions are also key signs. It’s a mental illness. It can change individual thinking/ feelings and also affects physical and social behavior. For treatment for better results, consult a well-experienced Doctor, Taking omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamins, Minerals, and Vitamin B, and doing some physical exercise help to control your depression very fast.
Symptoms Of Depression
- Lack of concentration
- Suicidal thoughts
- Cut out from Social behavior
- Loss of Interest in all activities
- Sleep deprivation
- Sadness and many more
How Can I Avoid Depression
- Getting the sufficient sleep
- Know yourself and do those things as you like.
- Do meditation to keep your mind calm and peaceful.
- When you are feeling stressed, don’t make a big decision
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet.
- Travel to a hill station to keep your mind fresh and cool.
- Spend time with family and friends.
- Observe the satisfactory object
Introduction of Anxiety
Anxiety is feeling uneasiness, worry, and fear, sometimes without any visible reason, It is a bad experience in childhood, adulthood and adolescence are common for anxiety, trauma, and stress. It has many categories social Phobia, Agoraphobia, Panic disorder, Post-traumatic stress disorder, Acute stress disorder, Obsessive-compulsive stress disorder, and many more, Social Phobia is ordinary in the United States 5.3 million people are going through anxiety and 5.2 million population are suffered from Post-traumatic stress. It is a serious mood changer that affects to person’s body and brain every day.
Symptoms of Anxiety
- Weakness and tired
- Tachycardia (increased heart rate)
- Worried about anything
- Mood swings
- Difficult to control feelings of worry etc.
How Can I Avoid Anxiety
- Keep away from alcohol, caffeine, and sugar utilization.
- Properly take care of your body with a healthy diet.
- Avoid those activities, you don’t observe restlessness.
- Read a motivational book.
- Take 7-8 hours of sleep properly.
- Do exercise and yoga every day.
- Meditation is a very good option to relax your mind and body.
- Drinking 7-8 glasses of water helps to keep your mind calm.
Firstly, If you have the following symptoms that are mentioned here, consult your doctor and tell them all your reasons, Depression is a deep feeling of sorrow and it is a more dangerous disorder, so make social distance from all family, friends, and colleagues, the best option to avoid, take care of yourself, eat a balanced diet, and do exercise, yoga, and many more activities to keep your brain calm and peace If you have suffered from this disorder try to Online Pharmacy which has lots of medication to safe from this disorder without any mishappening.